Aboriginal Education
Board Agendas
Brown Crawshaw

Bus Schedules
Carbon Neutral Action Report
District PAC
FSA Information/Updates
Promoting Health
Safety Program
School Act
Strategic Plan
Student Registration Form
W.H.M.I.S Guides

Promoting Health
Mission Statement

(click on the picture above)

District Framework Plan 2017-18
District Framework Spirals Pla
- click on the image above to enlarge

Safer Schools Together BC


Parent Letter RE: Cannabis Legalization - click here
Trustee Election (Area 'D') - October 20, 2018 at Perley Elementary 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Notice of Election
Area ‘D’ (Rural Grand Forks) - Trustee Electoral Area #3 (
* One position to be filled)

BIRD, BRONWEN                           
RICH, VALERIE ALICE                      

Trustees Elected by Acclamation
City of Grand Forks—Trustee Electoral Area #1                 
MASSEY, JAIME - Elected by Acclamation
VAN MARCK, LARISA  - Elected by Acclamation                                
Area ‘C’ (Christina Lake — Trustee Electoral Area #2      
STRUKOFF, CINDY - Elected by Acclamation                                    
Area ‘E’ (Kettle Valley West) - Trustee Electoral Area #4
DANYLUK, MARK - Elected by Acclamation                                     
Area ‘E’ (Kettle Valley North - Trustee Electoral Area #5 
ZITKO, ROSE - Elected by Acclamation                                              
Area ‘E’ (Kettle Valley East) - Trustee Electoral Area #6          
JEPSEN, KATIE - Elected by Acclamation                                            

Board of Education Meeting
November 13, 2018 at 6 p.m.
at the School Board Office

Update on BC's New Curriculum from Minister Mike Bernier - click here

Environment Education and Place-Based Learning Newsletter - click here
District Consultation Outcomes - click here
Questions and Answers - New Curriculum - click here
Chart of Provincial Changes - click here

If your child will be five years of age on or before December 31, 2018, he or she is
eligible to begin kindergarten in September 2018.  Drop by the schools to register
and remember to bring your child's birth certificate and Care Card.

If You Need A Copy of your High School Graduation Transcript -click here. A PEN
(Personall Education Number) is required for the online application for a transcript.
To request a PEN - click here

StrongStart Early Learning Programs - Boundary - click here



Boundary Country

Upcoming events, places
to stay and things to do..

SD51 Framework for Enhancing
Student Learning Process