The Board of Education would like to invite all parents, staff and community members to a presentation and conversation regarding planning for next school year. These meetings will be about 90 minutes and focus on our Financial Framework for Supporting Student Success.
1. An overview of SD51 Financial Framework for Supporting Student Success (Budget)
2. World Café – Stakeholder Discussion and Feedback
We are very interested in your thoughts on:
- What is working well at your school?
- What could be further developed at your school?
- What types of skills/competencies you would like your child (or a child you know) to graduate with?
Forum When & Where
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Time: 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Your School
The Board of Education would appreciate your attendance and input at this event.