The Board of Education would like to invite all parents, staff and community members to a presentation and conversation regarding planning for next school year. These meetings will be about 90 minutes and focus on our Financial Framework to Support Student Learning.
1. An Overview of SD51 Student Successes & Budget
3. World Café – Stakeholder Discussion and Feedback
We are very interested in your thoughts on:
- What is working well at your school?
- What could be further developed at your school?
- What types of skills/competencies would you like your child (or a child you know) to graduate with?Parent Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/sd51parents
Student Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/sd51students
Staff Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/sd51staff
Forum When & Where
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Time: 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Location: Your School (except Midway Elementary – who will participate in discussion at BCSS)
The Board of Education would appreciate your attendance and input at this event.